About Me

- Name: CuzNuz Ruth
- Location: New Mexico
I grew up in a family of ten children and have three children of my own. I have been married to a wonderful man for over 32 years and our children are grown and scattered - our daughter in Montana, a son in Wisconsin and another son in the US Army.
Previous Posts
- My 98 year old Friend
- Newbranders' Visit
- My Links
- God is our refuge!
- Nature in Action
- Mother's Day Tribute to my Mother
- Rich and His Trike
- Jesus' Obit
- Scattered Family
- Author of Special Song
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
At 7/27/2006 5:07 PM ,
An Ami in Berlin said...
It was such a privilege to hear about Ariel when we were together. How special that you put a picture of her on the blog. My heart goes out to you. You will really miss Ariel. She is now interceding for you in heaven, but how you will miss those times together. May God comfort you, Ruth. Love, Little Cuz
At 7/27/2006 5:09 PM ,
An Ami in Berlin said...
How special that I got to hear about Ariel when we were there. I know you will miss her terribly. May God comfort you as you grieve and rejoice at the same time. What a legacy Ariel has left, and how special she is.
Love, Little Cuz
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home