Cuz Nuz Ruth's Ramblings

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Links

I have a lot of links connected with this blog site. It has occured to me that my readers may not realize these are all family. I will continue to add more links as I hear about them. Some are not very active and some are not viewer friendly if you are not a member of their site. There's not too much I can do about that but let you know they are there and if you know the person well or want to learn more about them, you can join their site. Most are free but some are not.

The Renich Family Site belongs to Uncle Waldo and his son, Marvin. If you have any questions as to how the rest of the family fits in you can visit this site.

Rich: a Retired Engineer, is my husband, I am a dau of Uncle Ed (uncles and aunts indicate the generation); Jan-the-MOB Spot is dau of Uncle Fred; Lyn - an Ami in Berlin is her sister and also dau of Uncle Fred; Torrey - the MC is dau of Jan, dau of Uncle Fred; HelenClare: a Southerner in London is dau of Rosie, dau of Uncle Fred; (does this sound like Cuz Nuz?) JandT - House of Horne is son of Ruth, dau of Uncle John; Jennsblog is wife of Mark, son of Ruth, dau of Uncle John; Eilís: Do it with dignity is dau of Fred, son of Uncle Dave; Eilís' Pics is same; AngieR: Modern Christian Homemaker is wife of Ben, son of Fred, son of Uncle Dave; JaeR's Site is son of Fred, son of Uncle Dave; Michelle's Mosaic is dau of Bruce, son of Uncle Ed; Ang's Space is wife of Matt, son of Marie, dau of Uncle Ed; MattG's Space is son of Marie, dau of Uncle Ed; DebbieG's PhotoBlog is wife of Jeff, son of Marie, dau of Uncle Ed; Lucas D is son of Lisa, dau of Carol, dau of Uncle Ed; Debbie's Album is dau of Dennis, son of Uncle Dave.

I hope that helps you identify who's who. I really enjoy reading the blogging that is being done, checking out links on their sites, and just getting to know my extended family though their everyday comments and events. Thanks for sharing your lives.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/30/2006 4:55 PM , Blogger An Ami in Berlin said...

    What a wonderful time we had together!! I just loved being with you. Now Jan, Rosie, Rob and Helen Clare and I are all together, and Rick and Susan arrive tomorrow. We are waiting for Liz Anne and her BF (boyfriend) to also arrive tomorrow. Meanwhile we are sick and tired of WATER. We are 10 miles from the devastation. :(

     
  • At 6/30/2006 11:38 PM , Blogger CuzNuz Ruth said...

    Ami, I do hope you blog about your family time together. What a blessing to share the holiday with each other even with all the WATER.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home