Cuz Nuz Ruth's Ramblings

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Thru the Circumstances of Life

It is so precious to know my Lord is walking with me thru the circumstances of life and to know there are people who are upholding me in prayer. The peace that has come is so awesome. I read this on another's blog (some will recognize this as Marielle's who writes in French and translates to English) and it means so much to me at this moment in my life.

Isaiah 42:16 'I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them. I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do, I will not forsake them.'

"Lord... We are allowed to be blind. We have the right not to know, we are not meant to know all the answers. Yes it is normal that we don't know the way. Because He expected it: He is holding our hand, and it is as we are walking that He opens our eyes..." (Thank you, Marielle, for the way you have expressed this.)

God is so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home