Cuz Nuz Ruth's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ON THE MARKET

Whoopee, after three months of scrambling to clean up, repair and paint our home of 19 years, we have listed our home for sale. This was besides the normal fall chores, my job, and our responsibilities at church. What a relief to finally have gotten to this point! There is still much packing, sorting, etc. that needs to be done but we can now show the home to prospective buyers. And much thanks to Ben who has not only taken things he can use but is storing Caleb’s things until he is in a position to claim them.

To view our home on the internet go to: http://wi.hsbo.com/viewlisting.php?id=124232

And before I close this blog, I'd like to thank all those people who have been holding us up to the throne of grace. What an encouragement it has been to know you were praying. Thank you so much.

6 Comments:

  • At 11/30/2006 7:09 AM , Blogger RCO said...

    The house looks great and clean as a whistle. Somebody has done a lot of work!! :o)

     
  • At 12/01/2006 9:22 PM , Blogger PNGforever said...

    I'm excited for you. What a lot of work you have done. Pictures of house are great. I check your blog often so keep up the good work. This is the first time I've gotten over the hump of actually signing up! Whether I use my blogger account will be another story. One day...

     
  • At 12/02/2006 11:08 AM , Blogger CuzNuz Ruth said...

    pngforever! I don't know which one of you it is! You will have to make more comments as time goes on so I can guess. Blessings to you. Hope you have a good day.

     
  • At 12/02/2006 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wanted you to know that I thought your write up on the house was very well put and informative, that people will know what to expect. Are you selling it on your own or through a realtor?
    I have been praying that it will sell quickly as I know that is your desire but I also have to remind myself that what we desire is not always what God has in mind for us, so in His timing it will be sold.

     
  • At 12/04/2006 2:14 PM , Blogger Mark said...

    Closing the blog? Do you mean ending that particular post? (I hope so.)

     
  • At 12/04/2006 4:31 PM , Blogger CuzNuz Ruth said...

    Yes, Mark, I meant closing the post. Poor wording. No I will not terminate this blogsite. ;D)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home