More about God Being Right on Time
Talk about when God moves things start hopping. Three days after quitting my job we signed to accept the formal offer on our house. It is so neat - they did not quibble about our asking price, they liked the paint color choices both on the outside and the inside - I like green - they liked our large open back yard, they liked the unfinished basement... all things we'd had complaints about before saying "that will have to be changed" and try to lower the price to compensate. Isn't God just so good, to work out the timing so everything jives together. Our closing will be in two weeks - Friday, April 13. New Mexico here we come.


3 Comments:
At 4/01/2007 2:34 PM ,
Anonymous said...
What a wonderful testimony of God's grace and goodness! I'll be praying that the closing goes through on schedule with no problems.
And I have to add, a little late, that I loved your story about suddenly discovering you've been 4'5" with no change in weight for the past year!
Cousin Ruth
At 4/03/2007 7:44 AM ,
Anonymous said...
What wonderful news. Thanks for sharing with us. Those of us who have recently sold houses can really identify with the joy and delight of receiving an offer that is SUCH an answer to prayer! Praise God!
At 4/24/2007 1:04 PM ,
RCO said...
Thanks be to the Lord!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home