About Me

- Name: CuzNuz Ruth
- Location: New Mexico
I grew up in a family of ten children and have three children of my own. I have been married to a wonderful man for over 32 years and our children are grown and scattered - our daughter in Montana, a son in Wisconsin and another son in the US Army.
Previous Posts
- ON THE MARKET
- Lawyers
- Attitude
- Interesting and Beautiful
- Thru the Circumstances of Life
- California Trip - Sequoia Nat'l Park
- "Family Tree"
- Reunion 2006
- Reason for our trip to California
- California Trip - Monterey ... part one
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
At 12/23/2006 11:11 AM ,
RCO said...
;o) And Merry Christmas to all!
At 1/06/2007 7:12 AM ,
An Ami in Berlin said...
Hi Ruth, I am catching up on reading blogs, and was so sorry to hear about the results of the lawyer. May God continue to guide you, and show you a lawyer closer to home. He is a God of justice!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home