About Me

- Name: CuzNuz Ruth
- Location: New Mexico
I grew up in a family of ten children and have three children of my own. I have been married to a wonderful man for over 32 years and our children are grown and scattered - our daughter in Montana, a son in Wisconsin and another son in the US Army.
Previous Posts
- New Car
- Sunburnt Plants
- Happy 4th of July
- My Day
- Lightening Storm
- Why We Moved
- New Mexico, We Are Here!
- More about God Being Right on Time
- God is always right on time
- So Funny
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
At 8/23/2007 7:50 PM ,
PNGforever said...
I just have to tell you sis that I have so enjoyed reading your blogs way back to before selling the house. I've seen a thread of God's provision and goodness to you as you have waited entirely on Him. He has so blessed you in so many ways. Isn't it exciting when He goes before us?
I loved the bulb/flowers story. Too cute! So I do check your blog regularly, have often wanted to respond, but too often have been in a hurry to let you know your words are appreciated. Thanks Ruth for keeping in touch this way. What with emails, blogs and Facebooks we're way up there girl. You may notice that I'm not doing much with Facebook. You can waste too much time there, even though it is often fun!! I enjoy it mostly keeping up with our daughter!
At 9/03/2007 11:04 AM ,
Ruth said...
Sorry it took me so long to comment! I and my google account have had a falling out, and I hope it will now behave. Anyway, I'm enjoying your pictures of New Mexico and would like to know the name of the sunburned plant a few posts below this one. I love the blue flowers.
Your Cuz
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home