Cuz Nuz Ruth's Ramblings

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Windblown

It has been an extremely long time since I've blogged. Where has the time gone? It just seems to fly by! But maybe that's the wind's fault... we have so much here and it probably just blew the time away! ;D)

Another thing I found when I came to write a note was a couple comments people said they had sent that never showed up. For some reason I hadn't gotten notice of them so couldn't approve but they've been setting here all this time waiting patiently. So, thank you, Retta, for your comment. And Ruth, the blue flowers are grape hyacinth.

You would think only working part-time I would still have free time, but we have gotten very active in our church and it seems everyday there is some obligation. We are definitely into fall... in fact what color we had is mostly gone. Sure did miss the variety and shades we got up in Wisconsin. There are places in New Mexico where there is lots of color but we didn't get a chance to go see them... maybe next year.

With the wind we felt we needed more than just your decorator curtains on the windows. When I had a gal come in to price insulated curtains she was way over what I could afford and was backlogged to the point she couldn't get them done before January or February. Winter's nearly over by then, so I have undertaken to do the curtains myself. The first one is together, just needs to be hung. I have four more to do but will wait another week or so to start on it as I'm sort of a cripple at the moment, having sprained my ankle the beginning of the week. Good excuse to put off the curtains too was getting Cuz Nuz out. We hope to print this afternoon so you should be getting this issue very shortly.

When I came on I had nothing to talk about and look what an empty mind can do... sure filled up the page ;-). Look for pictures here as I don't have time to add them to this blog. http://community.webshots.com/user/NMtrnplnt07

1 Comments:

  • At 11/13/2007 2:46 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

    I'm just glad you're still blogging! And sorry about the sprained ankle, but sometimes it's good to be forced to slow down a bit. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home